Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Highs and Lows

It has been a strange couple of days - my morale has hit an all time low due to an unexpected "something" of a personal nature. I'm still wondering how it could have happened. And why. Reality certainly can be stranger than fiction.
When something like this happens, I always think "It can't get any worse, so it must get better."
And it did.
The wonderful and talented Tania Hershman is featuring me as a guest writer on her excellent and highly informative blog. You can read it here http://titaniawrites.blogspot.com/2009/11/writing-and-place-guest-blog-post-4-by.html

Another high today. Folded Word and its wonderful editor Jessi Graustein run a monthly feature on the blog called "TEN with..." It's a Question/Answer article that features a recent contributor. And I'm being asked the ten questions this month! I am thrilled about that. Thank you Jessi!

No comments:

Post a Comment